UM Electronic

Anybody ever hear of UM Electronic? They made the FX0176 transformer with EE25 core for the eval board for MPS HFC0300 35-watt offline power supply.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

The only UM Electronic I've heard of is in Germany:

Can't hurt to send them an email, they can communicate in English (if something comes back in German email it over).

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

I recall seeing a garish ad in some mag.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com