It's a robot. It can't hear you.

 Click to see the full signature

Which one?

Reply to
krw

NONE of you know me, dumbfuck.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Yes, we *know* that you're a dumbfuck, AlwaysWrong.

Reply to
krw

The tough guy wannabe troll flailing at a bot...

--
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno  wrote in news:n9nb18$fri$3 gioia.aioe.org:

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Doe

What is wrong with you? You are dragging up any of his posts you can find to rag on him. This one was months old. Give it a rest and try posting something worthwhile.

--

Rick C
Reply to