UK relay source and specification

I have a dls1u-5vdc relay that I've taken out of a 6 year old Sony TV and can't find a UK supplier - Aaaaarrrrgh!

I've tried going the international route via questcomponents:

But it ends up a bit of a joke since I have to pay a minimum of $24 for a part which should only cost around $2. I think the alternative is to see if I can use a crude replacement using the specifications given on top of the relay:

5A/100A 3A/120A 250v~

What does these values of current refer to?

Reply to
larryharson

can't find a UK supplier - Aaaaarrrrgh!

which should only cost around $2. I think the alternative is to see if I can use a crude replacement using the specifications given on top of the relay:

It would be best if you looked for specs like "5a at 250v" the details quoted do not reference to anything much. The number and type of contacts like "NO' (normally open" etc etc.

Cheers ..... R.P

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull