Typing was Re: OT: Tolerance

I constantly type "becuase" instead of "because", although I've tried

> many times to re-learn that keystroke sequence. > I play piano, so I've often wonder if somehow, through some weird bio- > chemical wiring, these "mistakes" aren't inevitable? > I do indeed know how to spell "because", I just can't type it. Not > fast anyway. It's very annoying.

I can type up to 80WPM when I know what I'm doing, making a few mistakes here and there. I use the backspace key constantly. I expect that, of the many sequences I have learned, a lot include a typo and the backspace key. Suboptimal evolution at its finest, eh?

For the record, I am against the mosque at Ground Zero also. > I realize it's a prejudice, since I really can't come up with solid > arguments to support that position. > I would be for a moratorium, however. Maybe 25 years or so.

It is at least in bad taste.

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.
Tim Williams

His remarks or the Mosque? If you say his remarks, I say you're an idiot.

NOTHING NEW, TWO MILE RADIUS, 30 YEARS.

Then, if *they* are still here, we'll re-consider the issue (place back on table for consideration).

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt