Tuner Module Philips UV914

Hi,

I'm looking for datasheets for the Philips tuner module UV914. Has someone information how to use it? (Pinout, frequency select)

Thanks

Hansjoerg

Reply to
Hansjörg

I was looking for exactly the same thing!....did you ever locate it?

Mike.... W2AIQ

Reply to
Mike G

Hans-Joerg had asked the same question in a German NG and received a couple of responses there. The link I gave him is for the SF914, possibly the same tuner (sometimes there are minor frequency range variations):

Another poster found an instruction how to do a project with the UV916 which might also be helpful:

Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Reply to
Mike G

You are welcome. If you want to exchange ideas about using the tuner I think Hans-Joerg can be reached at:

m26872 the-at-sign access.uzh dot-sign ch