TTL Schematics

The early Texas Instruments TTL Databooks of 1974/1976 showed the full actual Gate-Logic Schematics for each of the TTL IC's. Can anyone please direct me to a facility that supplies these same type Datasheets.

Thanks for any help...

Regards, Rod snipped-for-privacy@eircom.net

Reply to
Rod Johnson

ONSEMI (Motorola) do, for example:

Probably don't do that for every chip though.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

try this link You can find EXACTLY what You are looking for:

bye delo

"Rod Johnson" ha scritto nel messaggio news:1%u3j.23503$ snipped-for-privacy@news.indigo.ie...

Reply to
delo

It's one thing to show the gate-level circuit, as for a D-type flip flop in this case. It's quite another to show the full transistor-level circuit. Some of the old RCA COSMAC (i.e., cmos) datasheets did that.

Reply to
Winfield

--
COS/MOS ?
Reply to

Well, the 74/76 TI databook is online at bitsavers, if that's exactly what you want.

For the better, logic design since the 70's has progressed to be less logic-schematic driven and more truth-table and table-driven. Makes synthesis and testing infinitely easier after you get past the 7447 seven-segment decoder :-).

To be completely fair, some of the chips in the 76 TI databook were actually bipolar PROM's preprogrammed with a truth table and if you look at these chips in the 76 TI databook, for example the 74184, you just see truth tables.

Tim.

Reply to
Tim Shoppa

Nostalgia..... I used those to replace a 32 x 64 diode microprogram board on PDP 'type' computer....They made up the op codes and the instruction set.... :) Dam unreliable in those days :(

Reply to
TT_Man

Was that the Hoover "dam" or some other structure ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

Arthur K. Diddly

--
  Keith
Reply to

Hoover has been running more or less uneventfully for about 70 years. I call that pretty reliable.

It must be some other structure (Teton?)

durable; the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it."
                                             (Stephen Leacock)
Reply to
Fred Abse