Trouble with OXLEY RFI suppression filters

type FLTM/P/5000. I found a 400-ohm resistance between the lead through terminal and the ground.

Am I the only one? Any explanations?

Reply to
Jean-Pierre Coulon

That little thing costs $30 !!!

Reply to
jlarkin

Won't be there for long at 350VAC/500VDC.

Where'd you get it from?

RL

Reply to
legg

I am at 5 V DC.

1: from monitoring the current while the electronics is plugged and making a simple calculation. I know the expected current (10 mA) with my other 10 identical setups. 2: by measuring the resistance once unmounted with a Fluke device.

Note that in situation 1: the current has random changes between 20 and 40 mA. I'll research the situation with higher DC's.

Bye

Reply to
Jean-Pierre Coulon