Transistor level implementation of comparator with CMOS technology

Hello People...

I am interested to design a full custom comparator in IC form using CMOS technology. Thec technology available is lambda. Its one-bit comparator where two number are required to be compared and there are two input each form the current and previous stage. Also any one can advise how can this design be expanded to become comparator for two

8-bit numbers.

Anyone with answer plz advice. Also kindly give advice on usefull resourse, books, websites etc.

Thanks in advance...

Regards John

Reply to
John

Thanks a bunch rich... that was helpful... well I will design it only not gona implement it... its a practice exercise.. I welcome more support and info from other members thank a lot...

Reply to
John