Problem with LXT970

Dear Sirs!

We have developed the board with LXT970AQC and have the following problem:

At power on autonegotiation switches to 10 Mbps while I have 100 Mbps hub and 100 Mbps Ethernet at PC. At 10 Mbps all is OK. But when I force chip to work in 100 Mbps mode I get RX_CLK low. All LEDs are off except "100 Mbps" inspite of intensive traffic. No data can be sent to the network and no data can be received.

In the same time I have a connection to network at PC when the board is connected directly to PC, and the LED on hub is on when I connect the board to the hub. And the data at ethernet line seems to be OK.

What can be the problem?

All the best, Eugene Fedunin RDC Reagent

Reply to
Eug