Tram / Train electricals and electronics

Hello here.

I would be looking for a website or other sources that treat the electrical part of modern train /tram design. I will also be interested in design sources for all train related electronics especially the automatic signalling part which calls/controls trains that travel above 190 mph. Software implementation sources for the above are also welcome. If there are any other newsgroups specialized in my needs let me know.

Waltz

Reply to
Waltz

Have you tried typing 'railway electrification' into Google yet?

Chris

Reply to
christofire

Reply to
Waltz

Also try 'train protection'

--
Adrian C
Reply to

York EMC Services have some free literature about railway electrification through

and, even though EMC may not be your field of interest, some of the background may be helpful.

Chris

Reply to
christofire