Towards the *fully* 3D-printed electric cars.

then one can go beyond it. Print a layer then fan, or print a layer and embed sand particles, or print onto previously printed blanks to save time etc.

The first televisors were pretty crude too. 30 lines, 2" screen, no sync. Today almost everyone in the 1st world has access to tv. Strati was not meant to be a quality car, it was just meant to function.

The point that he is incapable of grasping the points.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

then one can go beyond it. Print a layer then fan, or print a layer and embed sand particles, or print onto previously printed blanks to save time etc.

The first televisors were pretty crude too. 30 lines, 2" screen, no sync. Today almost everyone in the 1st world has access to tv. Strati was not meant to be a quality car, it was just meant to function.

The point that he is incapable of grasping the points.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Ie one can use thick layers followed by progressively finer, and a fine finish. Among other techniques.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Plastic containing metal powder can cool faster due to more thermal conduction. Printing onto 5 sides not 1 may or may not have its place. Preprinted blanks can be printed onto. Household objects don't need to be printed fast anyway. etc etc etc.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Puerile idiot.

*plonk*
--
Jim Pennino
Reply to

Always gracious in defeat, is Jim.

Reply to
David Mitchell

You said "three units". GWh is a "unit".

Reply to
krw

Pointless; he just wants to argue until there is a "winner" and keeps spinning off in tangents.

--
Jim Pennino
Reply to

I am sorry that you can no longer follow complex arguments. Perhaps I could summarise for you?

Reply to
David Mitchell

Ah. Electricity here is sold in kWh, known across the nation as 'units'

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Pot. Kettle. Star Trek Replicator.

 territory."
                                      --G. Behn
Reply to
Fred J. McCall

why not print pizza.... ? should be a huge demand for that...

Reply to
Serg io

I saw a pancake printer at Makerfest a few years ago. The pancakes were pretty good tasting too.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Why would you print, rather than extrude?

Reply to
krw

Some people are monomaniacal about 3D printing.

--
Jim Pennino
Reply to

Yes, you are, and the rest of us wish you would STFU.

--
You are
What you do

I guess the difference is the size of the dot. Pancakes are just a big dot.

Reply to
krw

Lasse Langwadt Christensen

Pizza is a big dot, with smaller dots on it. embedded dots.

Reply to
Serg io

Lasse Langwadt Christensen