The next step: A way to produce flexible gallium arsenid wafers in quantity has been found

e 1.5 V

of

80

g a

out

nd

pation.

What _are_ you talking about?

We're not talking about RF design. We're not talking about lossless transmission lines.

Irrelevant. You're not going to get millions of transistors switching in that area.

You confuse LC and RC transmission lines.

Reply to
keithw86

1.5 V

dissipation.

You should really understand when you can simplify a problem to a simple logic design and when to use more elaborate tools.

I have never seen a lossless transmission line.

There must certainly be something wrong, if you try to switch a million transistors at a time. Can you really fit this into a square or cube wavelength ?

In simplified transmission line theory, there is just the L/C ratio, however in the real world, you have to worry about the cable (skin) resistance R and dielectric conductance G.

Reply to
Paul Keinanen

1.5 V

dissipation.

You really should understand what the hell you're talking about. You're the idiot who made the erroneous simplifications.

You're the idiot who made the erroneous simplifications.

You're the idiot who made the erroneous simplifications.

You're the idiot who made the erroneous simplifications.

Reply to
krw