The next project

Servo in alu profile, fits exactly, with 2 DOF head...

Using 1 meter rectangular alu tube as stand, may mount it to my 3kg alu heatsink as stand if it does not topple over...:

Else poke it in the ground...

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

On a sunny day (Thu, 08 Aug 2013 16:18:31 GMT) it happened Jan Panteltje wrote in :

Note at 1 minute.... the SPEED man :-) Resonances resonances.. At least I got the counterweight right...

The wobble (resonance) is Just within opening angle, could work, else damping???

Air spring? From old VCR? :-)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje