The Last Gas Station - Stimulating Dishonesty v. Honest Business Value

Stimulating Dishonesty in Advertising

Today I posted a great article which deconstructs some of the dishonesty in a recent Ad Campaign. I found it on one of the myriad of Online Groups out there dedicated to discussing New Energy, Resources, and the Opportunities related to such. You will become aware how people use "feel good" methods to emotionally affect perception.

I also received an interesting comment on the Petition site, I love getting comments and seeing what others have to say and I like this comment:

Honest Business Values

"This is Great!! We need more people like you to wake the establishment and remind them that they are supposed to be looking our for our best interests; not looking out for their corporate buddies' profit margins!"

I do not disagree with this comment, but what I want to point out is that New Energy and Development can do quite a lot to enhance the profits of the establishment, and we need to be conscious of this on the Demand side of the Equation. We want to encourage a working knowledge of the situation Across the Spectrum of Supply and Demand.

We can have a positive and healthy effect on this situation by making a fully conscious effort. You will remember, they have great talent in bringing us energy, but we need them to develop New Technology, for our long term Safety and Health. The opportunity outweighs the difficulty. Stay mindful of the fact that the Emerging Parallel Energy Establishment will eventually spur the "Big Boys" to spend more time on these issues, but we want that to happen sooner than later!

You will Remember in the U.S., we are 5% of the population of the planet, and we use 25% of the energy resources, so even big and dumb Midwestern guys have to be making these honest integrations!!

Here is the site address:

Your Devoted Attendant,

Robert Run

Reply to