The $35 Computer.

Sorry, £21.60, which is only $34.29, then. I can only go by what the vendors are listing on their product pages.

DJ Delorie

Anyone who has been following this know if they will be selling in the US ??

Or does it only speak Brit English ? ;-)

Reply to
hamilton

The word is yes (Farnell and RS both ship to the US) , but avoiding high shipping charges - at the moment - is nontrivial.

Reply to
DJ Delorie

OK, I should have asked, will there be any US companies selling the RPi ?

Has anyone stepped forward to sell these here (in the US) ?

Thanks

Reply to
hamilton

AFAIK newark.com