Tempest / BatterySpec AGM batteries?

er

Dream on.

Do tell us how you think a scientist would have responded ...

The group could use a bit more slap-stick comedy.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Interesting bit of text chopping. You seem to have taken your own text and chopped it about to get the message you wanted. A fatuous exercise, but you are a fatuous idiot.

That isn't actually evidence either way.

,

Insofar as I have "wired myself" - learning a second language, learning to play the piano, the consequent changes to the brain seem to protect against Alzheimers, rather than bringing it on earlier, which would seem to be what is happening to you.

You can get a higher degree and not be a scientist - I've known a few examples of that particular condition. My contention is that if you have published papers in the peer-reviewed literature and had them cited, you are an active part of the scientific community and - by definition - a scientist.

m.

You only keep up to date by being active in the area. I'm still a member of the Royal Australian Chemical Institute, but the only area of chemistry I've dug into recently was the conduction of electricity through aqueous solutions - I had to sort out a conductivity meter project for Haffmans BV in Venlo a few years ago now, after the local electronic consultants had made a hash of the job, so I spent an hour or two in the Nijmegen University Chemistry Library and dug out the information we needed. Ever heard of a Warburg Impedance?

Neither had I, but I could understand why I needed to know about it, which does seem to have been more than the competition could manage.

ur

It's possible, but - given your pervasive stupidity - unlikely.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Again, your previous posts in the thread DID indicate exactly that.

And there is that obsolete thing too.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

But you are NOT "an active part" of anything.

You get shunned HERE, you idiot.

That should tell you something.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

I made a power supply about ten years ago that was for electrophoresis.

Which relies on the conductivity of a fluid medium, and the materials that get added to it..

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

Learn the meaning of words. To shun somebody is to ignore them ...

That you are an illeterate nitwit? we knew that already.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

s.

Of course it does.

Of course, it is intended to examine colloidal particles, whose behaviour is rather different from the ions that I was talking about, but you don't know enough to appreciate the difference.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

You have ingested too many Lead and Mercury ions, and that is why you are so damned stupid, boy.

Of course, you are such an ass, that you will actually believe your own bullshit and go through life thinking that I do not know anything because of the asswipe bandwagon you jumped onto with the retards here.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

An implausible hypothesis.

wn

I don't jump onto any bandwagons - as you would have noticed if you had even a minimum of sense.

I've formed my own opinion about your stupidity - it isn't as if you don't advertise your intellectual defects.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman