Tek spec anlyzers 278x

Are Tektronics spectrum analyzers 2784 or 2782 good buys as a used instrument? Are they servicable by the owner? Is there any service and cal manual available for them? So far, searching for manuals on them has only found a user man.

I know there is at least one ex-Tek person here.

What other good SA should I consider that goes into the 20-26 GHz range?

Reply to
rex