SWCAD111 Transient Analysis question

=_NextPart_000_020D_01C651A7.0607F190 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I am doing a transient analysis of Genome's 3ph PFC and being a = Micro-Cap SPICE jockey, SWCAD111 is being a little stubborn.

I want to run an initial simulation to settle all nodes for 60mS as it = does just fine. Then I want it to leave all values in the circuit and = easily change the simulation time, let's say for 0 to100uS so I can view = other nodes in the circuit. I would like to go back and do many fast = (100uS) sweeps, at different nodes without having it start from T=3D0, = leaving the last sweeps values (V+I) for starting values.

Sweeping from 0 to 60.100ms and viewing from 60.000mS to 60.100mS takes = too long and too much data.

Micro-Cap allows you to restart all analysis from the previous data = points very quickly. Is there a way with SWCAD-3?

Tanks,

Harry

=20

Reply to
Harry Dellamano

jockey, SWCAD111 is being a little stubborn.

just fine. Then I want it to leave all values in the circuit and easily change the simulation time, let's say for 0 to100uS so I can view other nodes in the circuit. I would like to go back and do many fast (100uS) sweeps, at different nodes without having it start from T=0, leaving the last sweeps values (V+I) for starting values.

long and too much data.

very quickly. Is there a way with SWCAD-3?

PSpice can do that. Knowing Mikey I'd expect his code to do the same.

...Jim Thompson

     It\'s what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.