stun gun acquisition and testing

All of this is very true. I'm surprised they can get away with such false advertising for years, but no one seems willing to do anything about the dysfunctional phone system in the US either.

Reply to
TheExperimenter

Put the thing in a different enclosure and it's a bedroom "toy" for the "open minded" couple.

Reply to
bitrex

TheExperimenter

On Wednesday, November 6, 2019 at 6:41:36 PM UTC-5, TheExperimenter wrote:.

u are

des

our

lly,

are

that

it

Skin resistance can vary from person to person.

When i was a freshman at college I participated in a psych study. It invol ved getting shocked when a certain sized object was shown and measuring ski n resistance when other objects were shown.

Anyway the researcher set the variable transformer to a low voltage connect ed my arm to the transformer and applied power. Asked me if I felt a shock. I did not feel anything. So he raised the voltage and asked again. And] kept repeating until I felt a mild tickle. He tried to go thru his test, but the skin resistance kept drifting up and researcher got concerned at ho w high the voltage had to be to get a little response. Apparently my skin resistance was 5 or more times higher than his previous subjects.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster