Stationary Field Generators

Well,

I reckon we'll see if there is such a thing as over unity now. Go to

and scroll down the home page for "News and other anouncements" and locate the topic "Get Your Over Unity Deivice Now" by Daniel Jackson it is all electronics based and there is some info at
so check this one out.

Reply to
Dan984

Thats at "News and other announcements:" "Get Your Over Unity Device Now" All the schematics and math equations included in a pdf SFG PDF

locate on homepage of

Dan984

Well, I reckon we won't waste our time.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

I'd rather order a 10kW unit with warranty.

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar