Starship Schematics in the Crop Circles!

Starship Schematics in the Crop Circles!

take a look at this:

the two crop circle patterns when taken, added into a 3D CAD environment and rotated 360 degrees about the vertical access in the

3D CAD environment generates what looks to be a drawing for starship that uses a torus based (rodin coil type technology) anti-gravity drive.

-alex

Reply to
Alex

Wow! It can only be ALIENS! Really stupid ones, that is, trying "contact us"!

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

ROFL so when they rotated a circle in 3 dimensions around an offset axis they found a torus! Amazing!

--

John Devereux
Reply to

They must not have CAD tools. The way they design starships is by trampling down fields of corn.

John

I want to know whether the design is to scale or not.

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

Yes. But which scale? 1:1000?

Reply to
Raveninghorde

Wouldn't it blow their minds if it was in fact ants, munching on the stems?

Ants, hell, they look pretty alien I'd say... they may not have individual intelligence, but maybe there are some sentient colonies we haven't talked to yet.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Williams

What? You've never heard of 'Corn Aided Design'?

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to

Yes. Scaled to 100X macro.

The actual ship fits in your hand.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

You go stand on a corner with a sign that says "Will talk to ants." and see how long it takes for the little white men in their clean white coats to come get you. Nowadays it will be cops with dogs, and you go to jail,like the rest of the criminals.

Reply to
Pieyed Piper

I saw a TeeVee show where the two guys that have been making all of the crop circles revealed how they did it. It's trivially easy - if you walk between the rows, your footprints are invisible from the air. Make a perfect circle? Bring a rope, one guy stands in the center, and the other guy walks around him in a circle, tramping down the grain (or corn, or whatever.)

And even after they demonstrated the hoax, the True Believers said, "Oh, but those aren't the REAL crop circles!" or some such.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

You do know that these crop circles are nothing more than a big joke, don't you? A couple of farmers who have been making them have admitted as much.

If you look closely, you'll see that the polarity of the hyperspace inductor is reversed. Just the sort of mistake you'd expect from people who use farm implements for a living.

Quantum Mechanics: The dreams stuff is made of.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Sure "CAD". It's better than "Scotch Aided Design" (SAD) or Barley Aided Design (BAD).

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

You've got it all wrong! Your suppose to rotate it in 6D along the tetradiagonal hyperspherical monoloids and project onto the first 3 dimensions given by the cooper pair datahexagram to get the true 3D starship design. It's quite trivial actually. You really need to go back to kindegarten and study up on this stuff. It's also quite trivial why such advanced species(which I have met BTW) put such advanced schematics in crop fields instead of just giving it too us directed. Unfortunately they exist in the other 3 dimensions and the starship is the only way to travel to them(technically it's a transporter or what they call a #(FJ#@@J#F(`00234F(#FJAL)).

Reply to
Jon Slaughter

[snip]

They figured (correctly) that we didn't have the proper version of Adobe's s/w installed. So sending us their PDF would have been pointless. Crop circles are considered to be superior to SilverLight by most advanced civilizations.

During the next two hours, the system will be going up and down several
times, often with lin~po_~{po ~poz~ppo\\~{ o n~po_~{o[po  ~y oodsou>#w4ko
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Computer Assisted Maze?

Reply to
krw

Kernel mode drivers, too.

John

...yeah, but it does not tell how to use the Iridium..

Reply to
Robert Baer

TROLL BEGONE !

I AM PROTEUS

Reply to
Proteus IIV

You'd be laughable if you weren't so pitiful.

John