SPICE modeling of Plasma load

Hello,

I need some help.

I have been modeling the plasma load of my system using a crude RC circuit in SPICE. I would now like to replace this RC circuit with a set of differential equations which describe the vi-relationship of my load. I know SPICE is capable of doing this and it must be simple, but I can't find any resources specific to implementation.

I'm working with Orcad PSPICE 9.1 and the DE forms are like:

dx/dt = C1*v(t)^3/2 / x^2 - C2 i(t) = C3*(dx/dt+C2)

Any form of direction will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Reply to
JT

Refer to...

Newsgroups: alt.b>Hello,

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Virtually by definition, a plasma is unstable, has negative resistance, and is non-linear. Have fun.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Wine and bad comments on physical concepts are not what I'm interested in right now.

I'm simply asking about making a two port model with some differential equations as the engine.

Am I not in the right group?

Reply to
JT

You probably had a response from someone I've plonked. Just ignore them.

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

"Robert Baer" a écrit dans le message de news:dI6xe.2484$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What the hell does this mean?

--
Thanks,
Fred.

Thanks Jim, got your file. It will certainly help when syntaxing my equations. Now just to implement it all. I think the whole thing has to do with Analog Behavioral Modeling in PSPICE. I'll start looking there.

Reply to
JT

I have a similar model and example circuit for a CCFL in SuperSpice. You could modify that one. You'll have to download the demo though:-)

Kevin Aylward snipped-for-privacy@anasoft.co.uk

SuperSpice, a very affordable Mixed-Mode Windows Simulator with Schematic Capture, Waveform Display, FFT's and Filter Design.

Reply to
Kevin Aylward

How about "by definition" then?

Reply to