SPI QSPI MICROWIRE CAN etc

Is there a book or site that discusses all the major protocols used to get a somewhat detailed overview(but not necessarily all the technical issues) of each?

Thanks, Jon

Reply to
Jon Slaughter

google ??

Reply to
Donald

um.. I'm looking for a condensed reference instead of searching high and low for it. I forget things easily so I'd rather have a book(or ebook) that I know has all the info I need(or most) instead of spending all my time on google. (I'm sure I could probably get all the specs and download them but maybe someone has done that already?)

Reply to
Jon Slaughter

The Microchip PIC datasheets have pretty detailed protocol information.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD

http://www.ben.com/
Reply to