Special Transistors?

Please suggest me the use of transistors like PDTA124EU (two resistors inside it, one between the emitter and base and one at the base) and MOSFETs like NTJS3151P.

Reply to
Myauk

I used them in my project where an MCU was driving the transistor directly, with the transistor acting like a switch. The two resistors turn the digital signal into a correctly biased/limited/etc signal, so as to not cause problems for the MCU. Otherwise, I'd have to at least put a limiter resistor between the MCU and a standard transistor.

Reply to
DJ Delorie