Speaking of high speed opamps

They're crap for DC performance, but if you can stand the dissipation, they can be pretty good for noise in noninverting mode.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

http://electrooptical.net
http://hobbs-eo.com
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Linear, National, what's the difference. ;)

Thanks

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

http://electrooptical.net
http://hobbs-eo.com
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Rick C wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Your "news" is old and now incorrect. The "criteria" has changed.

But yeah... we have no clue about where it is or how much... here.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

.

The criteria may have changed, but it still does not provide for enough tes ting to find those who are spreading the disease. Having 1 or 1.5 or 2 mil lion test kits available is great, but not of much use if they aren't used. Waiting for symptoms to show up isn't going to stop the spread.

I won't say anymore about this hear. I don't want to trash the thread with off topic stuff we can discuss elsewhere.

--

  Rick C.

  +- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
  +- Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply to
Rick C

I think the're being careful with the language. Each test kit can test something like 400 (384?) people, so when they say 1M tests (not 1M test kits), that's only 25,000 kits. I suspect when they run the kit, you get to test the number of samples filling the plate. So if you require an immediate result, you have to run it with a small number of wells filled.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

I like the LT1361 and 62 opamps. All of these are what I call CFB+VFB, with an internal CFB stage creating super-fast slewing, high-Z inputs and a high gain-bandwidth VFB mode.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Right. The only one with more slew rate of the VFB's in your table is the LM7171 Both much to fast for me. :^)

George H.

Reply to
George Herold