Solar Power for Dataloggers ? - Few Commercial Choices

Well ... there's a difference between "shiny" and "new". The things could have been in a box for ten years before he welded 'em together. Sometimes there's a little code on the cells indicating the date of manufacture, sometimes there isn't. Beware.

But, if you got lucky, good for you.

Reply to
Mr. B1ack

And there's a higher profit margin if you use old cells that were found in the back of a Chinese warehouse :-)

All I'm saying is "buyer beware".

The adaptor cord cost me about three bucks.

They MAY have their place ... the low internal resistance lets you get a lot of amps out of them. However power is "I" x "E" so you can put a few more Lithiums in series and make up for the loss of amperage.

Hey, uncle Walter was *god* dontchankow ... he had "the voice" :-)

Wise.

Reply to
Mr. B1ack

Oh, good grief.

All I'm saying is that you're a dumbshit.

I can't help it if you're a loser.

In some circumstances. Tell Boeing how great LiIons are. There's a place for both.

He talked a lot and said very little. Well, he lied a lot.

Reply to
krw