small data recorder

I have been looking for a small SD data recorder with at least two ad channels, battery opperated to run for two days. I need 120 sps roughly and the resolution is not that important. I'll keep looking, but help plese. It will be for EEG. Most of that stuff is transmitter based.

greg

Reply to
GregS

On a sunny day (Tue, 24 Feb 2009 17:59:55 GMT) it happened snipped-for-privacy@zekfrivolous.com (GregS) wrote in :

Do you want to buy, or design one? I case you wanted to build something: I could add a PIC LOL to my SDcard based 12 V powered WAP54G wireless access point so it stores 120 samples of say 10 bits per second.

Adding a PIC to it was an idea I had when I did that project, but I never tried. On a 1GB SDcard using 2 byte per sample, could store about 500 000 samples, at 120 samples per second makes 4166 seconds, or 1.15 hours. The PIC connected to the RS232 interface I added to it. And you would have the wireless as a bonus. Probably it would interfere with the rest of the medical equipment...

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

You're off by a factor of 1000.

Reply to
Nobody

There are things a bit like that around. Try

to start with. They may not do exactly what you want, but you'll get some useful search terms to google with, and an idea of what's available. If you can't find a radio based one directly, you could perhaps buy some other kind of module (a receiver) to connect to the datalogger.

--
Nemo
Reply to

On a sunny day (Tue, 24 Feb 2009 21:23:54 +0000) it happened Nobody wrote in :

You are right, 1150 hours, or 47.9 days. Cool.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Lascar only has slow interval rates. I did find a unit that will work, except its limited to battery life, something like 23 hours. This might work, don't know the cost. its specifically for what I want by CleveMed.

greg

Reply to
GregS