sheme

Trazio sam svuda po internetu knjigu shema za ves masine (washing machine) domacih i inostranih proizvodjaca ali nisam naiso na pravu adresi koja mi treba. Ako je neko poseto neku adresu koja bi mi pomogla molim da vas da mi pomognete. Pozdrav!

Reply to
Bebcha

Serbo-Croatian, perhaps. Sorry, I don't understand the question, but I hope someone else does.

If you don't get any feedback, try one of these;

A) If you take it completely apart, you might find the problem.

B) You might not need the diagram since it's possibly not an electrical problem after all; It doesn't drain because the valve is plugged up and needs to be cleaned. Then make some repair to the filter near this valve.

Good luck !

Reply to
engineer

Did you try on hr.sci.elektronika? :)