Serial Presence Detect question..

Hi, I'm interfacing a microcontroller to the Serial Presence Detect (SPD) lines on a 144-pin SO-DIMM of PC133 RAM. I understand it uses I2C and it's just an EEPROM, and I have the read commands all setup, but what I can't seem to figure out is how to find the device address. The EEPROM is the only thing on the i2c bus (aside from the microcontroller of course). I've never used i2c before, so forgive me if this is a very obvious question. Thanks!

- Eric A.

Reply to
lain