Schematic drawing program

That may be, but I've made a lot of $$ with it over the past few years. And, even with its drawbacks (which are few, esp. for the price) it will indeed serve the OP's stated needs. On the plus side, the learning curve is basically flat. You can be downright proficient in about 10 mintues time.

But as I said, looks like he has several solutions to choose from anyway. Surely one will serve his needs.

Reply to
mpm

...and one can make/add symbols easily.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Thanks. I've just discovered that I already have ExpressPCB, but have never used it (I must have downloaded it some time ago). I'll try it out.

Reply to
pimpom

I beg to differ. It depends on what the schematic is to be used for. Bitmap-based diagrams are very well suited for illustration on websites and image hosting sites, with links provided in forums and NGs.

I use Circuitmaker 2000 for most of my design work and I have access to Protel. But I sometimes want to present circuit diagrams as pictures.

Reply to
pimpom