scam

How can this stuff be scams? Here is one that got all their funding. I'm sure they will be producing power very soon, I mean, it's powered by quantum energy! That *has* to be good. lol

Rick
Reply to
rickman

I even bought another house just so I could get more taxpayer money. I got so much money I bought a third house! Thanks tax payers.

--

Rick
Reply to

The have no "credible" sources of energy? Does that mean they have incredible sources of energy? Wow, where can I get some incredible energy? ;)

--

Rick
Reply to

That's certainly typical of the way a lefty thinks.

Reply to
krw