SAM: SmartCard

Hello

Working in a small business, we currently have a development with smartcard, now the customer wants to add a separate socket to use a SAM card. I have found no information on the matter, but that is a cipher, but nothing to implement it nor as an example of how to do it. That's why I contact you, to see if I can help with this small design, information, examples of development. thank you very much.

Greetings, Antony

Reply to
Potxoka

You should get this sort of information from the payment provider (under NDA ofcourse).

--
Where did you get that attitude problem?
I would like to have one too!

Hello

The sam gives me a bank, but not how to implement this. If I take the data and send them to SAM, I have to do any operation between the two, etc ... Does any more help on this? Example?. Thank you very much.

Greetings, Antony

Reply to
Potxoka