RRIO LV jellybean

My go-to quad lately for higher-performance low-voltage tasks has been the OPA4332. But it's a little pricey for some more pedestrian jobs.

Is there a CMOS RRIO down to ~2 volts equivalent of the LM324 that you use?

The TSV99x is fast, low voltage (2.5 vs 1.8, though), and cheaper than the OPA4332. But not unity-gain stable. I'm not clear if an amp that's only stable for gain >= 4 or

Reply to
bitrex

TLV2372?

What Vmax? There are tons of options in the 2-5V space, and with much better performance.

Tim

-- Seven Transistor Labs, LLC Electrical Engineering Consultation and Design Website:

Tim Williams

The OPA4132 and the LM324 are slow, but then you compare to a 20MHz part. What speed do you need?

If you really need low cost, try op-amps from 3Peak. Their TP10-2 is a dual 6MHz RRIO and the TP10-4 is a quad part, costs 10 cents each. Purchase from LCSC, they have delivered my 3Peak parts orders promptly.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

I like that price!

Reply to
bitrex

Their parts seem well designed, they create thorough datasheets, and have a good English-language website.

If most of their customers are in Asia, they will need to have Asian prices. I have also noticed that standard US-company parts are often much cheaper at LCSC, than US local distributors.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win