Rigol question

I have a Rigol DS5102C. I guess it's discontinued, it's at least three years old.

I can't run the application for connecting to the scope by USB. The Rigol site crashes my Firefox hard. The application I had from before doesn't seem to work anymore. It's the Scope kit for DS5000.

It pops open an error window as follows:

--------------------------- ScopeKit

--------------------------- Component 'FlatBtn2.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid

--------------------------- OK

This smells of some kind of ActiveX controls. I hesitate to download this file at random.

Anyone have a location for the latest Rigol package that can run the DS5102C?

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

Have you tried to register it ?

Martin Riddle

I don't have the file. Rigol's site crashes my Firefox and anyways, their software download page shows up as "not found". Very odd.

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1