RFID

Anyone here well versed in RFID design and integration?

Reply to
Rick

Design yes, integration, that's your task >:-}

See my website for my client list... just about everyone in the business. ...Jim Thompson

Labels and tags, yes.

"Zebra" makes a nice printer (ZM-400), and "Codesoft" makes the software.

Old, dongle based stupidity, but you know how that per seat stuff goes.

Not cheap, but *very* precise.

Reply to
SoothSayer

Labels and tags, yes.

"Zebra" makes a nice printer (ZM-400), and "Codesoft" makes the software.

Old, dongle based stupidity, but you know how that per seat stuff goes.

Not cheap, but *very* precise.

Reply to
MrTallyman

s.

Zebra labels and tags aren't RFID, Jackie boy!

Reply to
Greegor

RFID tags vary from 4 inches to half a mile in range. Then there are heaps of vertical applications. It might help if you would describe what you have in mind.

Reply to
Werner