RF simulation in spice

Hi there, My group and I are currently working on a school project and are having some troubles. We can't currently find any models for the parts of a project that we are working on and were curious if it was possible to create the models based off of the datasheets? These are the parts that we are using and were unable to find any PSPICE models for. Any suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated. Also if we were able to find models for some other program, besides PSPICE, would there be a way to convert those models over to something that PSPICE would recognize so that we can actually get some simulations done?

FPGA - (*)Spartan 3,3E Frequency Source - Crystek CVCO45CL-0795-0825 .795-.825 GHz VCO (*)Maxim MAX2620 10MHz to 1050MHz RF Oscillator w/Buffered Outputs (-)Sirenza VCO190-1550T 1550-1600MHz Signal Source Mixer - (*)Linear Tech LT5511 High Signal Level Upconverting Mixer DACs - (*)LTC1666IG High Speed Current-output DAC I/Q Modulator - (*)Linear Tech LT5568 700MHz to 1050MHz High Linearity Direct Quadrature Modulator (*)Analog Devices AD8340 700MHz to 1000MHz RF Vector Modulator Amplifier(s) - (-)Sirenza SXA-389 (Z) 400-2500 MHz 1/4 W Medium Power GaAs HBT Amplifier with Active Bias Picosecond 5840A

Voltage Regulator(s) - (*)LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators Antenna - Skycross SMT-8TO25-M (-MA) 800 - 2500 MHz Ultra-Wideband Antenna

Thanks for the help,

David Damon

Reply to
david.damon