Remote Turn-On

Sorry, I should have said 6 v p-p. That is the stated output of a networked music player that will be driving this amplifier. ...Mike

line

the

be

Reply to
Mike DeAngelis

Fred Bloggs

Gentlemen: Thanks for all the input. I'll test these circuits in the next couple of weeks and see how they work. .....Mike

Mike DeAngelis

Fred, some PA systems also use VOX to reduce background noise by shorting the output of the microphone preamp when there is nothing but background noise. Some have a single channel and are used in background music systems while others are multiple channel for live events.

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

More likely the thought was C(rystal)R(ectifier)1 -- ask any of the older regulars, I only go back to slide rules, I never had to probe galena with cat's whiskers to make my own crystal rectifiers.

(the essence of humor is supposed to be playing it straight, is that why everyone is laughing at me?)

Reply to
Kevin G. Rhoads

regulars, I only go back to

crystal rectifiers.

everyone is laughing at me?)

Yeahbut - he came back with DR1, which must be for a self healing circuit. :-)

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr