regarding choosing the Pull and pull down values .....

Hi all,

i am new to this group. I have on doubt while desiging the LOGIC for Inputs we will do pullup and pulldown for a valid logic. depending on the Voltage and the Curent requirments we will decide the value of pull up and pull down resistor values is the way we do decide for Pull up/down values.if there is any common values of resistors for Pull up and Pull down that are frequently used in the design please let me know.

Please share doc or application notes of choosing the Pull up/down values and calculation for the pull up and pull down.

Thanks srik

Reply to
ekavirsrikanth

Also, quite often the value chosen is one which is used elsewhere in the design, to reduce the number of different parts required in the design. This can save cost.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones