Reflection, Light & properties of "The Invisible" [ Physics ]

Reflection, Light & properties of "The Invisible" [ Physics ]

With equations that dealt with energy, matter and light at very high velocities; let me give further meaning to equations on matter/light and properties it/they assume at very high veolicites.

The governing principle here is how they behave.

The equations dealt with the measurement of the velocity of light in terms of "time" (m/s).

Let us look, rather, at the following and base part of our research on these assumptions:

We will deal with matter, light and thought and their properties at high vibrations, not high velocities (relativistic speeds).

Let me start by stating the following:

MATTER = LIGHT = THOUGHT

Matter - light - thought are all the same, but the vibrations of these ideas exist in different states, as a result of their vibrationss, not their speed (velocity).

Matter, Light, and Thought vibrates, and the frequencies of their vibrations are discrete and unchangeable.

What I mean by "unchangeable" is the properties matter, light and thought assume can only exist at a certain discrete state, at a specific frequency of vibration.

Limits on vibration that defines the existence of Matter, Light and Thought

Matter exsits if and only if its frequency of vibration are from a frequency of "PI" to a frequency of "1/2 C".

Light exsits if and only if its frequency of vibration are from a frequency of "1/2 C" to a frequency of "C".

Thought exsits if and only if its frequency of vibration are from "C" to infinity.

Any vibration above "C", light has turned into thought, which is invisible to the senses.

The idea that light can be both a wave and a particle is correct if and only if one understands the transformation of matter, light, thought as a result of its frequency of vibration.

In other words, light exsits as a "particle" if its frequency of vibration are from "1" to '1/2 C'".

Light exsits as a "wave" if its frequency of vibration are from "1/2 'C' to 'C'".

At vibrations above "C", light is neither a particle or a wave, but "thought" and its property is invisibility

Reply to
morpheus123