Re: Wow!

And my "obsession" (as some will say) gained me the skills I needed

>to conform Sceptre and HSpice device libraries to PSpice format... >automatically.

Looking at the output of your RegEx tool after specifying a rule was easier than cracking a book and slogging thru that?

Reply to
JeffM

No. I bought two books...

SAMS "Teach Yourself Regular Expressions in 10 Minutes", by Ben Forta... actually quite concise, and it got me writing stuff quickly.

Then "Mastering Regular Expressions", by Jeffrey E.F. Friedl... fills in the gaps.

Both books were recommended by Jan Goyvaerts, writer of RegexBuddy.

...Jim Thompson

| Phoenix, Arizona  85048    Skype: "skypeanalog"  |             |