Re: "What exactly are you trying to do here?"

So now people have to wait for the official "I'm satisfied" declaration? How are you going to enforce this? Hire more netkops?

Reply to
krw

Try asking the "netkop" Phil Hobbs. He sees every innocent request for help here as an arrogant "demand" for some bizarre reason.

Reply to
Julian Barnes

You must mean another Phil than we all know.

--
Reinhardt
Reply to

I was about to say something similar, Phil has been plenty of help on this group. Usually his advice is above the knowledge level of 2/3 of the people reading, but helpful to those that ask. Usenet is the Wild Wild West, if you don't like what's flying around, don't read it, if you do read it, and then complain, what's flying around might be aimed at you.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Dude I want to see the sewers overflowing with blood. Too much garbage breathing these days.

All races, all religions. No discrimination here.

Reply to
jurb6006

Well there's Phil, and the Phil-antromper.

Actually he has been pretty cool lately.

Reply to
jurb6006

On Sat, 12 Mar 2016 04:46:06 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Gave us:

Unlike you, maybe he had his Lithium dose upped.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

I think he's reading a different group (perhaps in an alternate universe).

Reply to
krw

And then there is the Phil wannabe.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

On Sat, 12 Mar 2016 11:03:15 -0600, amdx Gave us:

I aspire to be more like 'Optical Phil'.

You can wannabe whatever you wish, but it still wont change who and what you actually are.