Re: Those wonderful TOYS!

GAWD, These kids nowadays have it made!

> Check out this kewl hotwheels radar gun on sale for $20.00 at Walmart. > I wonder if it's accurate though, I might just pick one up and > dissect it!! > Anyone already get one of these, is it accurate? TIA > >

I'd guess, that it would use ultrasonics. Relatively easy/cheap to do for the ranges involved, and easy to time with a cheap processor.

Best Wishes

Reply to
Roger Hamlett

Looks way kewl - I think I'll buy one just because I can. I envision myself at the local Wal-Mart, asking the guy, "Can I try one of these out?" And then running down the aisle while I watch the display...

Thanks! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I bought one of the Bushnells quite a few years ago, for my youngest son to use at the drag races ;-)

...Jim Thompson

In AZ we'd just send a 9mm your way...

Why are the young such weenies now-a-days ?:-)

I've NEVER slowed down since the "game-in-town" was to double the "double-nickel" ;-)

BTW: What's with the excessive cross-posting? Dorks? Or weenies ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 17:11:49 -0500, "John Doe" Gave us:

Top posting Usenet retard.

Reply to
JoeBloe

On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 12:03:25 -0500, maxfoo Gave us:

Cross posting Usenet retard!

Reply to
JoeBloe

On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 20:04:04 -0700, Jim Thompson Gave us:

Yes, and the idiot is likely both.

Reply to
JoeBloe