Re: The end is in sight

> Oh, so your fire-brigades aren't publicly funded?

Some are, some are all voluenteer departments who raise their own money.

Some voluenteer departments get a flat rate stipend if called for help.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

http://www.flickr.com/photos/materrell/
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

But they all come out to put out fires in their neighbourhood, & don't expect the person whose house is on fire to be a 'subscriber'?

   \\|/  \\|/     it is illegal to kill them."    Perna condita delenda est
Bob Larter

There hasn't been a scam like that since the times when the Britsh were kicked off US soil.

Michael A. Terrell

LOL.

To get an idea of amount of scam going for last couple hundred years:

Andrew
Reply to
Andrew

And rightly so. But once upon a time, fire brigades *did* work that way.