Re: Simple spectrum analyzer for pre-compliance

OK, you're lazy. {;-)

Did your friend in the investment game get sufficient answers from the dean of my department that runs the business department? I saw one answer that said he had to have a masters to teach that particular subject and saw no more correspondence.

The only exception to that requirement for a masters is teaching Career/Technical Ed (what we used to call VocEd) such as welding, woodwork, electronics technology, and the like where a simple bachelor's in any field and X years working in the field. X is a function of subject and level.

Jim

Ok, call me lazy but I'd rather have a button that says "Store trace on > USB stick". > > -- > Regards, Joerg > >
RST Engineering (jw)

Well, let's call it spoiled by a new DSO. Plugged it in, loaded their SW and bingo. Now I wish there was an easier method to get live pics in Excel. How is it than mankind always wants more?

Haven't talked to him in a week, we usually see them during some of our dog walks. After your correspondence we had them over for a dinner and he was really thankful for your help.

Why are they keeping such artificial barriers? In my case I'd have the masters but I bet they'd find a hair in the soup because it's from a foreign country, albeit formally blessed by the US goverment. One thing I really dislike about IEEE is that some of my dues go to their ABET "efforts". I am a firm believer in academia being able to decide on their own who is good and who isn't, no need for ever more bureaucratic hurdles.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to