Re: Removing Symantec/Norton Antivirus

> I'm biting the bullet and removing Symantec/Norton Antivirus. > > What's the recommended replacement? > > ...Jim Thompson

I dumped Norton a few years ago, tried AVG, now I am using Bitdefender. Bitdefender seems to use less resources and is among to top of the pack. Mcafee was my second choice, but I don't like products that stop working if you stop paying the subscription. Hopefully bitdefender will still function.

Martin Riddle