Re: PI day

My mother had a cast iron tray that made them in the shape of a small ear of corn I think it made eight ears at once but the very best was when the cornbread was made like mini pancakes. Talk about plenty of golden brown crust to soak up the soup! She also used a mix of different beans, but mostly home grown pinto beans for her homemade "Soup beans".

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida