Re: Philips 74HC output resistance VS current curves - 74HC I VS R.pdf

> >--- >That's a keeper! > >Thanks. :-) > >--- >JF

Indeed! That will allow me to write Spice and IBIS simulation models for ESD structures, without having to scour forever to find the data.

I have already used...

To extract curves from data sheets... works great! ...Jim Thompson

Wish they'd included a 15V process. I guess you could always trace your own, with care.

RL

Reply to
legg