Re: Pakkoruotsiansa

Ladies and gentlemen of sci.electronics.design, the message you are replying to is a part of an ongoing campaign to disrupt the whole of sfnet, the Finnish-language Usenet hierarchy, by means of cross- posting Finnish-language garbage messages to other hierarchies.

Several bots are currently being run to try to remove these messages, but unfortunately it is quicker to randomly generate than to find and then remove messages.

The users of sfnet would much appreciate if you do not post followups to these messages (specially cross-posting to the sfnet hierarchy), the original garbage messages will be removed shortly. Thank you.

--
  /* Phone: +358 40 765 5772, FAX: +358 42 7655772, ICBM: 60N 25E */

Since I know of no valid sfnet posters to S.E.D, in Agent v4.2 I killfile on... Newsgroups: {^sfnet.*}

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature