Re: our favourite subject - AGW ! Finally some real nails in its coffin.

"Eeyore" wrote in mess=

age

> news:016a138d$0$23679$ snipped-for-privacy@news.astraweb.com... > > >
> > > I wonder how Slowman will blather his way out of this ? And how will th=
> IPCC deny it's been 'fiddling the figures' and 'cherry picking' its > > sources ? > > > Graham > > I particularly liked their graph that uses tree ring data to prove > temperatures have really been falling for 50 years. Hard to believe someo=

ne

has been deliberately been messing with the calibration of all the > thermometers in the world. Perhaps they hired father Christmas to do it? > > Which to believe? > > a) That tree ring data is an accurate proxy for temperature > or > b) modern thermometers are accurate. > > Thats a tough question for a Daily Mail reader.

Or go the CRU-crew's way and pick whichever sections of each (im)prove your point.

I've got a quarter that always comes up heads, just as long as you ignore the tails 'anomalies.'

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat