Re: OT rant

A really good player can make into the higher tiers and get >his name on the scoreboard - most have to be born into it. >

Sorry, can't agree, in the U.S. we have lots of new millionares, they started a small business, worked hard, lived below their means, saved their money, raised their kids. And live happily sipping their wine in Arizona and elsewhere. There is opportunity if you want to use it. I have relatives that came here with little english languge skill, discrimination problems, they started a very small business, expanded it, expanded it again. Finally sold the business and property, to retire? No they still work hard everyday but they don't need to.. Oh, and they raised four kids and put them all through college.

The purpose of this game is that you die before you realize it was a > game.

Seems like you have realized the game, so why not go out and play hard!

No country will survive that doesn't produce something that others are > willing to buy in a global economy. It can't be otherwise - goods are > what matters. The "information economy," or "service economy," are > smoke and mirrors. > > The less fortunate? "They can just get jobs at McDonalds"

When your working at McDonalds it gives you motive to prepare yourself for a better paying job. How many people don't move on from their entry level jobs? I am quite the optimist and yes I'm a turned bit pessimistic over the latest economic downturn, but I have not fallen over the cliff! Rah! Rah! Rah! Mike

PS. It is the democrats fault, if your saving plan (or lack of), or income doesn't support you buying a home, the government should not try to facilitate you buying a home.

The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 > Newsgroups > ---= - Total Privacy via Encryption =---
Reply to
amdx